Nikon Presentation

Some fantastic news, I was told I won second place in Park Camera's Imaging festival competition and the theme was 'Summer'.

Here is the winning picture which is of my daughter in a rapeseed field.



It was a lovely surprise getting the e-mail as I forgot all about the competition.
I was invited to Park Cameras to receive my prize which was presented to me by Store supervisor Shaun Allen.
The prize was a Nikon D5200 with Nikon 18-55 kit lens.

Here is a picture of me and my daughter accepting the prize from Shaun Allen with my daughter holding a copy of the winning picture.


I want to thank everyone at Park Cameras and Nikon for this wonderful prize which will mostly act as a video camera to film my upcoming YouTube video's.

Here is my YouTube video of me unboxing this camera.



Don't forget to subscribe and please leave a comment down below.
You can also out check out my links.

Don't forget to follow me on twitter Click Me
Check out my Flickr stream Click Me
My Youtube channel Click Me

Thanks for stopping by 

Comments